This past year has changed a lot about the ways we think about travel and where we’d like to stay. Our Inn is taking every precaution to make it the best Hood River lodging for a safe and comfortable stay away from home. A visit to our Hood River Inn is exactly what you need to relax, refresh and clear your head.
Beautiful outdoor spaces are plentiful everywhere in Hood River. It’s truly a paradise for folks who enjoy hiking, biking, and windsurfing, but it’s also a quiet spot to sit with a good book and just take in the view. At our Inn, we have many areas where you can breathe the fresh air and enjoy the privacy of the small, boutique-style Hood River lodging.
Our guest suites vary in size and accommodations, many include a kitchen area and are large enough for a family (or pod?) to sleep and relax comfortably. Our cozier guest rooms are the perfect Hood River lodging for a romantic retreat with elegant touches and privacy. Adventure awaits, book your room with us today!
8 Reasons Why We’re the Best Hood River Lodging for a Safe Getaway
Our Inn has been welcoming guests for more than 80 years, making this Hood River lodging a home away from home. We’re taking all of the extra precautions during this time to make sure that guests continue to feel comfortable and safe staying at our Hood River Bed and Breakfast and we’re even offering a fully contactless stay available to those who prefer to stay in their bubble.
There’s still so much to do in the great outdoors of Hood River and that’s what truly makes staying here worth it, after all. From hiking, biking, breweries, and culture, here are eight fantastic reasons to choose our Hood River lodging at the Inn at the Gorge for your next getaway.
- Location is key and our Bed and Breakfast is right in the heart of downtown Hood River. We’re within walking distance to the shoreline of the Columbia River and the many restaurants, breweries, and recreation options. We’re only an hour by car to Mount Hood for a day of skiing or snowboarding, too.
- The outdoor space at this Hood River lodging destination is expansive and all of it is available to guests: our wrap-around porch, back terrace, and private backyard with a fire pit are perfect for a glass of wine at the end of a long day of adventure.
- Our spacious seven-person hot tub is back up and running after we’ve made a few extra updates to the cleaning and filtration system. Since we are a small, exclusive boutique hotel, you won’t have to worry about running into any crowds and you’ll often feel like you have the whole place to yourself.
- We have six elegant and updated guest suites, each with its own charm. The bright and airy Cascade Suite can accommodate up to five guests with a private entrance, fully equipped kitchen, and nicely appointed bathroom. While if you’re looking for more of a romantic getaway for two, the Terrace Room has a king-size bed, jacuzzi tub, and french doors that bring in a lot of light and a nice breeze.
- The hiking in this area is gorgeous. Hood River is right on the edge of the Gifford Pinchot National Forest, which includes 26 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail and many amazing waterfalls. Multnomah Falls (pictured above) is about 30 minutes from our Hood River lodging. It’s an easy family-friendly hike, with lots of trails to explore depending on your experience level.
- For those who are into outings that include a lot more equipment – we’re talking to our bikers, windsurfers, skiers, and kiteboarders – our Inn offers extra storage space for you to keep all of your outdoor gear tucked away after its use over your stay.
- One of our favorite local spots that are walkable from our Hood River lodging is Kickstand. They offer organic fare from breakfast to dinner, local beer, wine, and house-infused cocktails, and Stumptown espresso. They have outdoor dining options with a fire pit (s’mores are encouraged.)
- Hood River is an excellent area for a day of wine tasting. Our Inn is within walking distance to many of them and it’s always a good idea to bring a local bottle back to enjoy in your room or in our hot tub.
Let Our Hood River Bed and Breakfast be Your Home Away from Home
After a long day of doing what you love in the great outdoors, we would be happy for you to relax with us at our cozy and comfortable Inn at the Gorge. Our hot tub is the perfect place to soak those sore muscles from hiking or biking through the beautiful Columbia Gorge area.
We can’t wait until it’s safe to host the way we used to, but for now, we can offer you a safe and contactless way to vacation. This lets you choose your own adventure and experience Hood River your way. Our comfortable guest rooms and suites will be the perfect place to end any day out and about. Start planning and book your room today!